Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Windsor Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for TNA/Temporary Nurse Aide
Company Name : Windsor Healthcare
Company Location : Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Job Position : TNA/Temporary Nurse Aide
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
**As per NJDOH the TNA certification needs to be from a date prior to 1/11/2022**
· Handles and attends to residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, adhering to instructions issued by the nursing supervisor and or charge nurse to establish shift routines;
· Assumes responsibility for varied resident care duties as assigned by charge nurse to include admitting, discharging, transferring and caring for the resident’s personal belongings and assisting the professional nurse in performing resident treatments;
· Bathes the resident in bed, tub or shower, combs hair, cleans and cuts fingernails and gives shampoos;
· Makes both occupied and unoccupied beds;
· Assists with self-medications;
· Assists with treatments and vitals, as necessary;
· Verifies that all residents have wrist bands, medication, picture, and door tags;
· Accompanies residents when transported outside facility for appointments, as needed;
· Assists the charge nurse during the resident admission assessment;
· Participates in the formulation and follow through of the resident’s nursing care plan;
· Takes and records weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse and respiration;
· Assists all residents with their meals and provides in between meal nourishment, as well as providing fresh ice and water to the resident’s bedside, as needed;
· Answers resident’s call light or bell, delivers messages, administers bedpans and urinals, cleans areas of spillage or accidents caused by the resident;
· Participates in the orientation of new nursing assistants;
· Reports any/all changes in resident’s condition, any family concerns and resident’s complaints to charge nurse and/or supervisor;
· Collects and bags soiled linen and delivers to dirty linen area; if assigned, washes and dries items in domestic washer/drier;
· Obtains clean linens and supplies from supply areas as directed, cleans utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned;
· Cleans and sanitizes resident equipment; must have a good understanding of basic medical asepsis, sterile techniques and universal precautions to avoid infection of residents and self-contamination of equipment and supplies.
· Receives and escorts visitors, collects, charts, records and reports;
· Transfers resident’s belongings and equipment as directed, and assists with postmortem care;
· Accept assignments as staffing needs require and performs duties in accordance with well-established methods and techniques in conformance with recognized healthcare standards and practices;
· Report any occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and or hazardous chemicals in accordance with facility policy.
· Report work related injuries and illnesses immediately to your supervisor.
· Use proper lifting and body mechanics while delivering care to residents.
· Attend care plan meetings of assigned residents.
· Participate in QAPI for facility assessment activities as needed, such as carrying out duties assigned as part of a performance improvement committee.
· As a condition of employment, complete all assigned training and skills competency.
· Participate in all life safety and emergency drills and trainings.
· Fulfill responsibilities as assigned during implementation or activation of the facility’s emergency plan.
· Assists with evacuation of residents in an emergency situation
· Maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information, including verbal, written and electronic communications.
· Report non-compliance with policies, procedures, regulations or breaches in confidentiality to appropriate personnel.
· Protect residents from abuse, and cooperate with all investigations.
· Report any allegations of abuse, neglect, misappropriation of property, exploitation, or mistreatment of residents to supervisor and/or administrator.
· Report any retaliation or discrimination to the Human Resource Director and the Compliance Officer.
· Fulfill individual responsibility to report any suspicion of a crime to law enforcement and the state agency.
· Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes and promotes the individuals’ needs and rights; treating all residents with dignity and respect.
· Adhere to all facility policies and procedures;
· Comply with standards of business conduct, and state/federal regulations and guidelines;
· Follow appropriate safety and hygiene measures at all times to protect residents and yourself;
· Attend care plan meetings of assigned residents;
· Participate QAPI or facility assessment activities as needed, such as carrying out duties assigned as part of a performance committee;
· As a condition of employment, complete all assigned training and skills competency;
· Participate in all life safety and emergency drills and trainings;
· Fulfill responsibilities as assigned during implementation or activation of the facility’s emergency plan;
· User proper lifting and body mechanics while delivering care to residents;
· Maintain confidentiality of protected health information, including verbal, written, and electronic communications;
· Report non-compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, or breaches in confidentiality to appropriate personnel;
· Report any retaliation to the Human Resource Director and to the Compliance Officer;
· Report any allegations of abuse, neglect, misappropriation of property, exploitation, or mistreatment of residents to the supervisor;
· Fulfill individual responsibility to report any suspicion of a crime to law enforcement and state agency;
· Performs other duties as requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website