Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Veracity Engineering & they are Hiring Candidates for Radar Software Developer
Company Name : Veracity Engineering
Company Location : Atlantic City, NJ 08405
Job Position : Radar Software Developer
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Software Developer – Radar
Veracity Engineering is an industry leader in aviation engineering and management consulting. We apply proven principles and innovative approaches to solve tomorrow’s problems today. Since 2001, Veracity’s staff of experienced, passionate and creative professionals has provided our government and commercial clients with innovative solutions to modernize air traffic systems and advance global initiatives in safety, efficiency, and capacity.
Veracity Engineering has an exciting opportunity for an ASR-9 Radar System in support of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the coding, procedural development, software analysis, design, design review, software testing, integration of complex computer systems. They will collaborate on any effort required to support the Sustainment phases for the ASR-9 Radar System and the RDAS (Radar Data Acquisition Subsystem).
What you will get to do
· Develop code for physical hardware devices utilizing software applications to solve problems and implement systems.
· Develop concept from briefing, writing, requirements, testing, fixing through delivery of final stage.
· Experience in designing, developing, optimizing, coding, testing, reviewing and debugging embedded systems with real-time multitasking operating systems.
· Implement embedded software programs into devices that are built around a microprocessor.
· Troubleshoot, enhance stability, efficiency and scalability of system resources.
· Validate and integrate new designs for the complex system
What you will bring to the position
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Math, or a Bachelor’s degree in another technical field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours in a combination of computer science, mathematics, and/or statistics
Seven (7) years of related work experience.
Must have experience with Linux Platform Development and Embedded Linux designs.
Proficient with Linux, C/C++, Shell Scripting, and understanding of networking communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP) and hardware.
Well versed in some of the following technologies:
GCC Compiler, Cross Compiler Environment, QT, BSD Sockets, Wireshark, Network Routing, Git, Yocto, Bitbake, Linux Network Device Drivers, Python, Open Embedded, Netlink.
Utilizes Linux in engineering investigations, designs and develops code for physical hardware devices utilizing software applications to solve problems and implement systems.
Experience in designing, developing, optimizing, coding, testing, reviewing and debugging embedded systems with real-time multitasking operating systems.
Troubleshoot, enhance stability, efficiency and scalability of system resources.
Validate and integrate new designs for the complex systems.
Knowledge in Linux operating systems and embedded Linux a must.
Track preparation and delivery status of required deliverables.
Attend and may lead meetings, design reviews, working group and briefings.
Ability to pass an FAA background investigation which requires Permanent Residency or US Citizenship.
At Veracity, we want our employees to excel and grow professionally. With an emphasis on continuing education, we demonstrate our commitment to employee growth and development by providing tuition reimbursement for education and certifications. In addition to tuition reimbursement, we offer one of the best benefits packages in the industry: competitive health benefits package, paid time off, 401K matching and vested from day one to name just a few of our benefits and perks.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements (Standard for all U.S. Positions)
· Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Veracity hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Veracity will require proof of work authorization.
· Must be willing to execute Veracity’s Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Veracity believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Veracity will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
For more information, please visit our website at www.Veracity-eng.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $93,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Atlantic City, NJ 08405: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Linux: 7 years (Preferred)
C++: 7 years (Preferred)
Shell Scripting: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website