Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Gerber Collision & Glass & they are Hiring Candidates for Market Manager
Company Name : Gerber Collision & Glass
Company Location : Seattle, WA
Job Position : Market Manager
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Gerber Collision & Glass, WA Remote Collision
We put our team members first. You’ll receive a great salary and benefits, and experience the support and opportunity you deserve. You’re empowered to make decisions. You control your future.
1. Ensure consistent execution of WOW (Wow Operating Way) plan for all locations.
2. Manage the activities of all locations within the designated market through active coordination with the individual locations’ General Managers. Monitor capture rates to insure stores are taking full advantage of opportunities.
3. Manage and hold all staff accountable for shop performance by ensuring all reporting employees understand the company mission to WOW every customer and be the best, ensuring staff is following standard operating procedures (SOP), recognizing and documenting exceptional and substandard performance.
4. Be the conduit for load leveling for the market by holding daily calls.
5. Recruit, interview, train new hires. Ensure customer satisfaction by coaching staff and resolving customer concerns as required. Seek out opportunities for continuous education and development for all employees. Participate in external marketing and team building activities as requested.
6. Promote safe, clean working conditions; review audits and safety records of their locations. Ensure all personal protective equipment is being used properly and document managers that do not enforce safety policies.
7. Work with corporate staff to achieve the external growth of the assigned market internal reporting and communications to meet or exceed the objectives of the area business plan.
8. Review location performance against goals with location managers, and provide coaching to ensure all locations are performing to potential. Contact all claims managers and dealer accounts on a monthly basis (minimum).
9. Conduct operations reviews with location managers and audits (in-person) on a monthly basis, and meet as requested.
10 Promote, develop and act as a liaison with area insurance contacts and other referral points. Ensure that stores are responsive to clients in a timely manner.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website