Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Fedex Employee Credit Association & they are Hiring Candidates for Contact Center Representative (Call Center) Bilingual
Company Name : Fedex Employee Credit Association
Company Location : Memphis, TN 38132
Job Position : Contact Center Representative (Call Center) Bilingual
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Looking for a career in the financial industry? We are hiring immediately! Full-time with benefits!
FedEx Employees Credit Association (est. 1974) is a not-for-profit federal credit union which seeks to be the first-choice provider of financial solutions to FedEx employees, retirees, and their families, enabling our members to secure their financial future and realize their dreams.
FECA has a caring team of employees, deeply invested in the communities it serves. FECA offers competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term disability, EAP, 401k with company match, profit-sharing, discounts on financial products and services, paid vacation and personal days, and paid time for volunteering) as well as extensive professional development opportunities including on-site educational and leadership development programs.
With half a billion dollars in assets and more than 90,000 members, FECA has branches in Memphis, TN; Los Angeles, CA; Indianapolis, IN; Pittsburgh, PA; Harrison, AR; and Fort Worth, TX. FECA’s corporate offices are in Memphis, TN. For more information, visit fecca.com.
Title: Contact Center Representative (Call Center) Bilingual
Reports To: Supervisors and Assistant Vice President, Member Services
Schedule: Various between 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide members (we call our customers “members”) and other individuals with personalized support through all channels of communications: telephone, email, voicemail, online chat, web, and other digital media.
Normal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide assistance with membership eligibility requirements, account inquiries and requests, servicing for credit debit cards, loan payments and other member needs.
2. Identify cross sell opportunities for new and existing members with services and products that best matches the members’ needs and qualifications.
3. Utilizing a “member centric” approach, determine individual member’s financial needs and recommend the appropriate products and services in order to improve the member’s financial lives.
4. Effectively answer questions by listening, collecting data, securing answers and reporting results in order to assist members in solving accounts related issues.
5. Assist with Live Chat, as needed.
6. Participate in and contribute to FedEx Employees Credit Association’s Bank Secrecy Act compliance.
7. Maintain an excellent understanding and commitment to the Quality Assurance Program and FedEx Employees Credit Association’s products and services.
8. Encourage team work within the organization by supporting each other.
9. Follow our internal CARE Standards for service as it relates to members and co-workers.
10. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Some college preferred.
2. Experience in a Contact Center or financial institution a plus.
3. Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve complex problems.
4. Must be accurate, detailed oriented, organized and possess excellent time management skills.
5. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills along with basic math skills.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website