Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Atlas Rehabilitation and Healthcare at Daughters of Miriam Campus & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Director of Nursing
Company Name : Atlas Rehabilitation and Healthcare at Daughters of Miriam Campus
Company Location : Clifton, NJ 07011
Job Position : Assistant Director of Nursing
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Summary/Objective In keeping with our organization’s goal of improving the lives of the Residents we serve; the Assistant Director of Nursing plays a critical role in providing superior customera service and nursing services to all Residents in the facility. The Assistant Director of Nursing assists the Director of Nursing (D.O.N) in the planning, development and overall operation of the Nursing Department which ensures Residents receive quality care 24 hours a day.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assists the D.O.N with planning, directing, and supervising the activities of the nursing staff.
2. Ensures the Nursing Department is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
3. Develop, implement and update department policy and procedures when necessary or as directed.
4. Assists with staffing to ensure Resident needs and regulatory requirements are met at all times.
5. Participates in Federal, State and Local agency annual surveys.
6. Reviews any deficiencies noted by government agencies during inspections and assists with the implementation of changes needed to correct any deficiencies found.
7. Completes annual performance reviews of all subordinate staff. Provides guidance and education to staff in regards to their performance.
8. Provides counseling and disciplinary action to subordinate staff members as needed.
9. Responsible for training and educating staff members.
10. Assure that established infection control and standard precaution practices are maintained at all times. Follow established safety precautions when preforming tasks and using equipment and supplies.
11. Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to the appropriate persons.
12. Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of Residents/residents and interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth, respect and promotes a caring environment.
13. Must answer and respond to call lights promptly and courteously when working in Resident care areas.
14. Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with the transfer of Residents to different rooms within the facility.
15. Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
16. Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services.
Supervisory Responsibility This position directly supervises all Nursing staff including but not limited to R.N’s, L.P.N’s and C.N.A’s.
Work Environment This job operates in a health care setting. This role requires regular walking to various locations around the facility. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This role may also encounter Residents who may have contagious illnesses.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This position is part of a healthcare facility that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Rotating shifts as well as holiday and work during inclement weather will be required.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website